HP Printer Problem:
Fuser Error 50.x
The fuser assembly error has appeared.
● Fuser Error 50.1 – Low fuser temperature of thermistor (TH1)
● 50.2 Fuser Error – Fuser warm up service
● Fuser Error 50.3 – Heighten fuser temperature of thermistor#1 (TH1)
● 50.4 Fuser Error – Faulty fuser assembly (drive circuit failure)
● Fuser Error 50.8 – Lower Fuser temperature of thermistor (TH2)
● 50.9 Fuser Error – Heighten fuser temperature of thermistor#2 (TH2)
A. Power down and power up the HP Laserjet Printer to decide whether or not the error is chronic.
B. Determine that the appropriate fuser is installed in the HP Laserjet P3010 / P3015.
C. Make sure that the correct voltage fusing assembly is mounted within the HP Laserjet P3010/ P3015 Printer.
D. 50.2 Fuser error:
Ensure that the Connecting adapter J8002 and J1505 are completely installed on the Engine Control Unit (ECU), and connecting adapter J18 is fully connecting on the fuser assembly.
E. 50.1 Fusing Error, 50.3 Fusing Error, 50.8 Fusing Error and Fusing Error 50.9: Ensure that the connectors J18 and J1608 are completley connected on the Engine Control (ECU).
F. 50.8 Fusing Error: Pull out the fuser assembly and confirm there is no residual toner. Toner may build up on your fusing assembly.
G. 50.4 Fusing Error: Ensure that the power supply to the HP Printer matches the technical specs for the HP Laserjet Printer.
NOTE: If the electrical power provided to the HP printer. is non conforming the standards, the fusing assembly temperature control circuit is not going to work properly, causing a fuser malfunction. Confirm that the connection J1002 and J1505 are fully connected on the Engine Control Unit. In case the error continues, exchange the Engine Control Unit (ECU).
H. In case the error persists, swap out the fixing assembly.